Om Sai Ram

Om Sai Ram.

I Regret to Inform you that One of My Close Family Friend & Sai Devotee's Father Sri Suresh Kumar Soni from Chattisgarh has left us all from this world. May his Soul Rest in Peace.

Our Heart Felt Condolences to the Family members of the Sri Suresh Kumar Soni ji.

Let us Pray Sai Baba to take care of his Family members & give them Strength to go through this tough situation.

His Sudden Demise has made me Speechless. As I'm very close to the family members & as a token of respect I'll not be uploading any fresh Snaps for a Period of 3 Days Starting today. My Next Article will be available for Readers on Thursday, 22 July 2010.

May Baba Reduce the Suffering & Bring upon joy to the Family as soon as Possible & May His Soul Rest in Peace.

I’m so sorry to have to bring you this sad news and hope to be able to speak to you about happier events, the next time I write.

Om Sai Ram
Allah malik.

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.