Sri Shirdi Saibaba Mandir. Saipuri Colony, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad-500 094. Andhra Pradesh

Aum Sai Ram.

I visited this Sai Baba Temple at Saipuri Colony on Monday 2nd August 2010 during my Visit to Hyderabad. I went to A S Rao Nagar Sai Mandir, but the Temple Manager was too Rude to even Share snaps of Sai Baba With me. So i went in search of other Sai Mandir & finally ended up here & had a Darshan of Sai Baba & also was able to take snap after convincing the concerned persons. I was able to take only 3 snaps as they did not want me to take more....

Regarding the History of temple, they were not so keen in telling me the details. So only 3 Snaps of Sai Baba at Saipuri Colony for you.




Temple Address:
Sri Shirdi Saibaba Mandir
Plot Number- 138/B, Saipuri Colony,
Opposite Sainikpuri Post Office,
Secunderabad-500 094,
Andhra Pradesh.
India.
Phone: 040-27116851


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.